Our Community Beneficiary
We pleased to announce that funding from the 2016 Botanic to Bridge FunD Run will be directed to Roseberry Community Services’ Branchout program to assist disadvantaged young people in Gladstone. The funding will be used to build a new kitchen facility that will be used in the organisation’s Branchout program to facilitate cooking programs and assist young people to gain skills in hospitality.
Gladstone Ports Corporation and major sponsors are pleased to appoint Roseberry Community Services as the beneficiary for the 2016 Botanic to Bridge. (Front L-R) Julie White, Gladstone Entertainment Convention Centre; Colleen Tribe, Roseberry Community Services; Rowen Winsor, GPC and Kylie Williams, Santos GLNG. (Back L-R) Gavin Veach, rt health fund member and Peter Ritchie, Orica Yarwun.
Previous Major Beneficiaries
- 2015: Pyjama Foundation - $20,000
- 2014: Gladstone Community Hub - $20,000
- 2013: Exodus Tutorial Centre - $20,000
- 2012: Mission to Seafarers - $10,135.50 & Special Olympics Gladstone Region - $10,135.50
- 2011: Rosella Park School - over $22,000
- 2010: Tannum Sands Surf Lifesaving Club - over $20,000