APPLY NOW TO BE THE 2017 MAJOR COMMUNITY BENEFICIARY
We are now calling for applications from the community to be the 2017 Botanic to Bridge FunD Run major beneficiary. The successful community beneficiary will be the recipient of up to $20,000 to assist them with major projects that benefit the Gladstone region.
Now in its eighth year the event has supported community organisations and initiatives such as Roseberry Community Services, the Pyjama Foundation and the Exodus Tutorial Centre, and your community group could be next!
Gladstone Ports Corporation and major sponsors with 2016 Botanic to Bridge beneficiary Roseberry Community Services. (Front L-R) Julie White, Gladstone Entertainment Convention Centre; Colleen Tribe, Roseberry Community Services; Rowen Winsor, GPC and Kylie Williams, Santos GLNG. (Back L-R) Gavin Veach, rt health fund member and Peter Ritchie, Orica Yarwun.
Previous Major Beneficiaries
- 2016: Roseberry Community Services - $20,000
- 2015: Pyjama Foundation - $20,000
- 2014: Gladstone Community Hub - $20,000
- 2013: Exodus Tutorial Centre - $20,000
- 2012: Mission to Seafarers - $10,135.50 & Special Olympics Gladstone Region - $10,135.50
- 2011: Rosella Park School - over $22,000
- 2010: Tannum Sands Surf Lifesaving Club - over $20,000